Organized in 1995, Healthcare Resources NW (HRNW) is a nonprofit organization that consists of a broad system of healthcare professionals and providers who have developed an integrated approach to contracting relationships and the effective delivery of best-practice healthcare services.
HRNW is dedicated to providing a seamless path of care, which is quality driven and cost effective. We believe this approach generates greater continuity of care and satisfaction among our patients and our physicians, as well as a more value-added collaborative relationship with our payors.
Functions & Capabilities include:
- Network, contracting and management
- Case Management
- Claims Management and Processing
Healthcare Resources NW (HRNW) is a healthcare organization comprised of professionals committed to ethical business practices and integrity in the delivery of services. HRNW facilitates quality patient care, delivers superior management services, and creates opportunities for HRNW business partners and network providers to participate in the evolving healthcare marketplace.
Healthcare Resources NW (HRNW) will be recognized as a values-driven industry leader in using its collective skills and expertise to assure the most caring, appropriate, and effective delivery of healthcare services.
- Integrity: Honest, ethical, doing the right thing
- Teamwork: Cooperative, committed, open communication
- Caring: Compassionate, service-oriented, responsive, conscientious
- Professionalism: Knowledgeable, creative, resourceful, reliable